2006 OTD Pricing

7 replies to this topic
  • never59

Posted October 24, 2006 - 01:55 PM

Anyone have a clue what dealer cost is for an 06 YZ450? I found www.procycleusa.com and they are selling 06 YZ450 OTD for $4799!!!!!:mad: There is a yamaha incentive for 06 bikes for $349 and that is added into the discount.
This sounds way too good to be true and i know the old saying as well but the ad is printed online and i have talked to the sales guy numerous times and he assures me this is the price. I googled these guys and they just had to pay out a settlment to the attorney general and pissed customers who they whacked on charges when the paperwork was presented to them. They are already under the watchful eye of the AG and i am hoping they will not try to stick it to me as well. Even if they do add on a few hundred bucks no place in colorado or wyoming can even come remotely close to this price!!!
I put a deposit down to hold the bike and I am driving down there on friday to pick her up, hopefully ???? Kind of nervous to drive 10 hours to get the raw end of the deal but they assured me of the price. If this all works out i will scan it all in for all the doubters for what i paid for it!! Or i can tell you how i got down to missouri and they got me hook line and sinker and how they tried to get another $500-$700 more out of me. What do you guys think????:mad: :mad:

• Hutch4x

Posted October 24, 2006 - 01:59 PM

Cheapest I found here in AZ is $5999 OTD.

• MXMASTR

Posted October 24, 2006 - 04:43 PM

I am very curious to see how your transaction goes. I am also looking to buy a left over 06 yz450 and this company does make it tempting. However, given their record; I am a little leary. I believe they are banned from ebay. None the less, please let us know how everything works out. Maybe, they are ship shape these days.
Here is the link from the Better Business Bureau which talks about the lawsuit that was against them.
http://www.stlouis.b...ompid=110114866

• grayracer513

Posted October 24, 2006 - 05:04 PM

Given that, I would ask the once again what the Bottom Line, Out-the-Door, Grand Total, Net Cost to You is before you make the trip.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • johnny_rmz

Posted October 24, 2006 - 05:42 PM

I am picking mine up on Friday also in Springfield. Are you picking yours up there? When I called them last week they had two left.

• never59

Posted October 24, 2006 - 06:12 PM

I am picking mine up in columbus, he told me they had two left last week as well. Maybe there is some truth to all this. There was a guy in new york who got the same deal but paid $160 for set up on top of that.

• GreenKLX

Posted October 24, 2006 - 08:00 PM

I talked to them today and they said there is only one left. Too far for me though, and I kind of don't believe it anyways. $5900 is the cheapest I can find here, and every other dealer tells me to buy it at that price because they can't come close to matching it.

• 35yz450F

Posted October 25, 2006 - 05:28 AM

I am picking mine up in columbus, he told me they had two left last week as well. Maybe there is some truth to all this. There was a guy in new york who got the same deal but paid $160 for set up on top of that.

Columbia.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.