Just got my first WR need info

2 replies to this topic
  • aightball27

Posted October 24, 2006 - 11:26 AM

Hey just got my first wr 450. i came off a yz 450 and need to know what all i need to do to make it almost as fast as my yz. i did order the ais kit, jd jetting, and im taking off my gytr exhaust off my yz. is there anything else i can do to get close to my yz.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BeeDub

Posted October 24, 2006 - 01:25 PM

Hey just got my first wr 450. i came off a yz 450 and need to know what all i need to do to make it almost as fast as my yz. i did order the ais kit, jd jetting, and im taking off my gytr exhaust off my yz. is there anything else i can do to get close to my yz.

Do a search of the forum, you'll find tons of stuff on WR mods.

Also, the WR will go faster than a YZ with it's gearing, a lot faster, just doesn't seem as poppy.

• BeeDub

Posted October 24, 2006 - 02:24 PM

Actually, let me revise that, look at one of the top threads in the forum about performance mods. I think the moderator keeps it there because so many people ask.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.