Kouba "CashBack" is in your future, if you ordered one, two, three, etc.

24 replies to this topic
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted December 17, 2001 - 12:36 PM

Here is an idea you might find a possibility of use for that extra money that you don't seem to want. Send it to the Blue Ribbon Coalition in the name of Thumpertalkers worldwide.. Just a thought.

• imported_Scott_H

Posted December 17, 2001 - 08:49 PM

I like Jim's idea about making a BRC contribution. Just be sure to extinguish your LOW BEER warning light first. Thanks again, man.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted December 18, 2001 - 06:31 AM

Keep the change dude.....If you send it back my wife will spend it, and God knows she has already spent enough this Christmas (She Just might Overload) So this is for her own good.

Thank You for your time and effort, You are truly one of Thumpertalks best..... :D

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from my family to yours. God Bless......

Bonzai :)

• Dodger

Posted December 18, 2001 - 09:15 AM

Yo Kevin;

I'm with everyone else, keep it for your effort, or like Jim said, donate it to the BRC. Hey, and thanks again for coordinating this, we all appreciate it.

• Tim_in_WA

Posted December 18, 2001 - 01:58 PM

OK Kev (and by the way, you need to change your login name to..... "NH Kouba"), you told me you were getting low on Sam Adams, so here's your chance to stock up for the Holidays! Keep the change man. Consider it a gratuity for all the time and effort you've invested on this. Or better yet, use it to pay the vet bill for all the paper cuts after your dog gets done licking all the envelope's!!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.