Kouba "CashBack" is in your future, if you ordered one, two, three, etc.

24 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 15, 2001 - 01:40 PM

We made the "Big 100" on our order. This dropped our price to $9.00/unit.

EVERYBODY WILL HAVE MONEY COMING BACK!!

No ifs, and or butts, shoplifting is stealing, and you guys have no choice in this. If I keep anything, it is stealing from the guys that have kept me entertained/informed.

You will either get a check or if you have Pay Pal, you will get a direct deposit from me.

If you don't have Pay Pal, GET IT!! It is a very good thing to have.

In fact, Norm Kouba WOULD NOT take credit cards, but did take Pay Pal!!

Merry Christmas Guys!! :)

Kevin

• Jekel

Posted December 15, 2001 - 05:03 PM

Hey, just keep the extra money from me for your trouble. I just appreciate the effort you made for everyone and I know that extra $4 will surely pay for your next vacation :) Thanks again. John K. Chadwick, Mo.

• robman

Posted December 15, 2001 - 05:37 PM

:) Keep my extra money for your trouble.

• yamaha.dude

Posted December 15, 2001 - 06:08 PM

Buy some gas and do a couple of fast laps for me... Really, to send me back a couple of $1 bills would cost me more to exchange them than the actual money would be worth... Enjoy a hour or two's riding on me... Thanks for the trouble and time you took to organise it for us..

David

Merry xmas to you! :) :D :D

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: yamaha.dude ]

• Michael

Posted December 15, 2001 - 09:24 PM

Me too Kevin! Keep the change....and thanks for all your efforts. Hope you have enough left over for a nice dinner.

• Greg_in_Atlanta

Posted December 16, 2001 - 03:22 AM

Hey Kevin,
When will you ship?
Greg in Atlanta.
Thanks!

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 16, 2001 - 08:17 AM

Norm Kouba wasn't sure if it would make Friday nights mail (UPS??). He is sending it PRIORITY MAIL. I talked to him Friday night. Local time in Idaho was 4:30pm.

I leave for Christmas in Pennsylvania on Friday, 12/21 and will be back LATE Friday, 12/28. I could be a envelope stuffing madman, along with my Wife, Alisa, on Saturday morning.

ALL the envelopes will be addressed and ready to go within the next couple of days! If the tools arrive before I leave for PA, THEY WILL BE OUT OF HERE ASAP!!

There is the Christmas mail crunch, so I don't know...???

I e-mailed Norm Saturday night if the tools DID NOT ship, to throw in 10 more, since I am STILL receiving requests for these things!

• gmcandcamaroz

Posted December 16, 2001 - 04:58 PM

Keep the change. What part of PA will you be in for the holidays?

Dave

• wrRemo

Posted December 16, 2001 - 05:46 PM

Kev,

I'd better not see a refund check come back my way or I'll have to kick some squid behind! Seriously, keep the change. Your time is valuable. Besides, I know we all appreciate your efforts.

Take care,
Bill

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 16, 2001 - 06:36 PM

gmcandcamaroz,
I will be in the Harrisburg area, Hummelstown to be exact, right next to the infamous Hershey.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted December 17, 2001 - 12:08 AM

Sorry, I run a no-refund policy here !

• Rocky

Posted December 17, 2001 - 03:39 AM

Please keep the refund for your troubles.
Thank you for your efforts.

• PapaSmurf

Posted December 17, 2001 - 03:55 AM

Keep the change!!!! Consider it a tip for your time and effort. Go buy a huge turkey for Christmas dinner! Happy holidays! :)

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted December 17, 2001 - 04:41 AM

Kevin, Keep the extra few bucks for all the trouble you went to for me (us). There now you have my permission so it is not stealing
Thanx Jim

• Lil_Bill

Posted December 17, 2001 - 06:20 AM

Kevin keep it as an early x-mas present. You went through the trouble to get this taken care of.

• Greg_in_Atlanta

Posted December 17, 2001 - 07:00 AM

Please don't bother send any sort of "refund". You deserve to keep the extra buck or two.

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted December 17, 2001 - 07:17 AM

Keep the money for your troubles. Buy one beer on me!

Mike

P.S. Will you be taking the "Hershey highway" to Pennsylvania? ........... :)

• SLO_JT

Posted December 17, 2001 - 08:40 AM

Ditto here!!!! At $13 for a trick mod, I feel like I'm stealing from someone!!!! :)

Please NO REFUNDS. :D

• MkJar

Posted December 17, 2001 - 08:55 AM

Thanks Kevin but keep the change.
mkjar

• slr

Posted December 17, 2001 - 09:21 AM

keep the money. use it to help with postage for the over seas guys. thanks kevin :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.