YZ timing kicks #%&!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • WRoost

Posted December 15, 2001 - 10:30 PM

Just did the YZ timing and removed grey wire (thanks Mike) and GEEZ what a difference. It's like I brought the bike to life!!!!! :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 15, 2001 - 11:46 AM

Wroost, Im sooo stoaked that you like the YZ timing better. I think you should try to wheelie your bike now. You'll be really surprized. Oh, and by the way, Simi cycles should have the WR426 rear fender in stock if you should need it by any chance.. :) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted December 16, 2001 - 07:04 PM

Hey WRoost,
It was great having you over as well as the Mrs. It was wondeful to meet and help out a fellow TT'er. Not to mention make wonderful new friends.
Hope we can all get together soon, Thursday Perhaps? Please feel free to call or drop by.....

SoCal (aka Mike)

• SoCalWR426

Posted December 17, 2001 - 06:59 PM

Hey Mar...er WRoost,
I got to thinking about that slight hesitation coming off of idle, you might have to lower your needle if trying the air screw won't take care of it.I don't recall if we checked it out after it warmed up...I know you said your busy thursday but look @ my ride post, perhaps you could make it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.