Another Trip report with the XR650R

8 replies to this topic
  • Old_Man_Time

Posted October 23, 2006 - 12:10 PM

We put in another ride last Saturday 10/21/2006 on the Green Dot Roads of Washington State. What a perfect ride. Just click the link and enjoy the day: :mad:

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=429200

• LandSharkGT

Posted October 23, 2006 - 12:57 PM

Excellent photos!

• Miguel159

Posted October 23, 2006 - 05:27 PM

Hey O.M.T.

How far south of the border are you? I could handle loading up the BRP and doing a roadie to explore some of those jeep trails :mad:

• Docmarkw

Posted October 23, 2006 - 07:49 PM

I'm happy to see someone representing the red team in a sea of orange.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • R1-xr650-400

Posted October 23, 2006 - 08:43 PM

If I could steal that riding area, I would.

You're lucky my pockets aren't big enough! That is some awesome riding my friend!

• Old_Man_Time

Posted October 23, 2006 - 08:57 PM

Hey O.M.T.

How far south of the border are you? I could handle loading up the BRP and doing a roadie to explore some of those jeep trails :mad:

It's kinda hard for me to answer your question since I don't know what border your talking about. This area is almost in the center of the state of Washington. Eastern Washington to be exact. Where are you my friend? :mad:

• frankstr

Posted October 24, 2006 - 05:28 AM

Great pics...I love when colors change this time of year....:mad:

• Miguel159

Posted October 24, 2006 - 06:47 AM

It's kinda hard for me to answer your question since I don't know what border your talking about. This area is almost in the center of the state of Washington. Eastern Washington to be exact. Where are you my friend? :mad:

Sorry Mate: I shoulda mentioned that I'm up on Vancouver Island.

• Old_Man_Time

Posted October 24, 2006 - 07:41 PM

Sorry Mate: I shoulda mentioned that I'm up on Vancouver Island.

Well if your ever in the area when we are doing one of our rides let me know. We will gladly make room for you. :mad:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.