Backround

18 replies to this topic
  • aftershock

Posted December 14, 2001 - 06:20 PM

I'm gone for five minutes and look what happens. This is going to take some getting used to.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted December 14, 2001 - 06:22 PM

Originally posted by aftershock:
I'm gone for five minutes and look what happens. This is going to take some getting used to.

We've gone to the dark side! :D Just a little something to keep you on your toes... :) What do you think about the changes?

[ December 14, 2001: Message edited by: Bryan Bosch ]

• aftershock

Posted December 14, 2001 - 06:44 PM

I like the gray/green . The black is kind of hard on the eyes on long posts. Nothing I cant handle :D Colors look really :)

• Unkle_Moose

Posted December 14, 2001 - 07:10 PM

Looks Great :)

• MOmilkman

Posted December 14, 2001 - 07:32 PM

I really like it. It's got a new feel.

The only thing I dont like about it is it reminds me of this crappy website I'd rather not mention... (ahem,.... dirtrid...ahem, .net)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 14, 2001 - 07:34 PM

Bryan, I think it looks waaaaay cool man!! Super high-tech!! :)

• Bryan Bosch

Posted December 14, 2001 - 07:40 PM

Originally posted by MOmilkman:
I really like it. It's got a new feel.

The only thing I dont like about it is it reminds me of this crappy website I'd rather not mention... (ahem,.... dirtrid...ahem, .net)

LOL :)

• Mr._Bandicoot

Posted December 14, 2001 - 07:51 PM

Two Thumbs Up!!! :)

• yamaha.dude

Posted December 14, 2001 - 08:38 PM

I like the new look, and I design websites (amongst other things) for a living... The Thumper Talk logo at the top look a bit Husaberg-ish, but if you tell me it is a Factory FX graphic kit for a WR, I'll let it slide... :)

David

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guy

Posted December 15, 2001 - 12:14 AM

Nice.... I like it!
Sort of a nice, fresh look
Yerp a thumbs up for this! :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted December 15, 2001 - 02:47 AM

The white on black is a little hard on the (old) eyes....Had to go get my reading glasses for TT for the first time.... The Grey is ok though...

Bonzai :)

• wayneoXCF

Posted December 15, 2001 - 05:28 AM

I like the new look. The black/white thing is always hard on the eyes, the grey in a lighter tone would be great to replace the black with.
You guys are doing a great job, thanks!

• joao_pedro

Posted December 15, 2001 - 05:46 AM

Outrageous! this new background besides looking dramatically well is also less tiring for eyes!
besides the back... also the site icon looks improved, right? beautiful!
keep thumperthundering every track, jump, mudhole or rockclimb (here we call it trialeiras)
JP

• Bryan Bosch

Posted December 15, 2001 - 03:52 PM

I'm sort of torn on the eyes issue. Some say it is easier on the eyes, others say harder. We'll do some tweaking this week. Please send your comments to feedback@thumpertalk.com Based upon the comments so far, I believe that we are headed in the right direction. Thanks! :)

• BruceWA

Posted December 15, 2001 - 04:01 PM

WOOOOOOOWWWW!!! Where's my sun glasses??

• The_Missile

Posted December 17, 2001 - 12:23 AM

Negative on the negative !! The black backgorund : I hate it! I find it is difficult to read...its giving me a headache. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZEEEE change it back.

I like the new logo but... did someone buy a Husaberg recently !!!

• Ynahg

Posted December 17, 2001 - 01:14 AM

I like it, it's fresch and hi-tech
Nice logo

• wayneoXCF

Posted December 17, 2001 - 02:47 AM

I dont think anything is harder on the eyes than black/white. I do at least 9 hours a day on a computer, and thats the hardest thing to look at. A neutral tome is alot easier for me to look at. My .02.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted December 17, 2001 - 03:27 AM

Everyone go to the Exotics section and review a few threads. We're experimenting with a gradients of gray. Let me know what your thoughts are. My email address is feedback@thumpertalk.com Thanks! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.