Panaram wheel size..

3 replies to this topic
  • 42SIX

Posted December 14, 2001 - 05:29 PM

Does anyone have the whhel size/setting to calibrate my panaram for a 21" front wheel???? Also any tips I need to know besides using the magnet bolt???

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted December 14, 2001 - 05:37 PM

I've got mine set at 2089. Pretty acurate with a Dunlop 756.

I've got no tips, just follow instruuctions.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • robman

Posted December 14, 2001 - 06:41 PM

mine is set at 2155 it's right on the money (S12 on front )

• BR_WR426

Posted December 14, 2001 - 07:26 PM

The default setting is 2155. Trail Tech recommends 2205 as a good average setting.

Using the formula in the directions (diameter x PI), I measured a new Dunlop 755 at 2190 mm.

If you want to be exact, put a dab of grease on your front tire and roll it across your garage floor. Measure the distance between the two dots of grease in millimeters and enter that as your calibration setting.

I have found CR2032 batteries at Wal-mart for under $2.

BR

Panoram/Trail Tech dealer

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.