YZ 400 STOCK TANK/ MAGURA HYD. CLUTCH

3 replies to this topic
  • Slice543

Posted December 14, 2001 - 12:55 PM

I have some YZ/WR 400/426 items listed on ebay. I mentioned thumpertalk.com on the tank auction and got a couple emails from members saying that I should post on here. I don't want it to seem like spam, but you guys can probably get some use out of these. I have a stock tank off a 98 YZ400 (the best year because of heavy plastic), magura hydraulic clutch, frame guards, radiator braces, full set of plastic, fox gear bag, and a shoei helmet. Here is the link:

http://cgi6.ebay.com...&sort=3&rows=25

• Hurricane

Posted December 17, 2001 - 09:21 AM

Slice543,

I'm interested in the Magura hydro clutch if you still have it. I tried looking for it on ebay but I couldn't find it. If you didn't sell it on ebay yet get back to me or maybe send me a link to it on ebay and I'll get my dad to bid on it. I'm VERY interested!!

Thanks, Chris
christ@h-jenterprises.com
(work email)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcarp

Posted December 18, 2001 - 05:47 AM

My buddy is looking for a tank...what $ amount would it take to end the auction and sell it to him directly?

mcarp

• jamracing

Posted December 19, 2001 - 05:31 AM

What are the rad guards (make)?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.