For sale - barclamp & frame mount bracket for Scott's damper

No replies to this topic
  • BR_WR426

Posted December 14, 2001 - 07:18 AM

When I sold my 99 WR 400 and got my WR 426, I had a few leftover items.

These parts will fit a 98, 99, (and 2000 I believe) WR 400F and a 98-99 YZ 400F, and are needed to install a Scott's steering damper on your bike.

See a picture at http://www.atvcost.com/damper.htm

The Bar clamp, Part # 1003212, is for stock handlebars and tripleclamp and will not work if you have Protaper bars or an aftermarket tripleclamp.

The frame mount bracket bolts onto the oil filler neck on 400F models. The filler neck gusseting on 426 frames is is much shorter (about 1/4' tall) and will not support this bracket.

New, the barclamp sells for $64.95 and the frame mount bracket sells for $79.95. I will sell these USED parts for $80 plus actual shipping costs. MasterCard, VISA, or money order OK.

Picture of barclamp and frame bracket

Happy trails,

BR

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.