Got my 07

6 replies to this topic
  • tmrider

Posted October 19, 2006 - 08:36 PM

Finally my 07 450 came in. This is my first blue bike and i cant wait to ride it.
I am racing this weekend so ill let you all know what i think. I put a carbon pro on it and some other kewl stuff so ill try to get some pics!

• felix 222

Posted October 19, 2006 - 08:52 PM

congrats

• Thunderbug

Posted October 19, 2006 - 08:53 PM

Why didn't you get it in white/silver??????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tmrider

Posted October 22, 2006 - 09:17 AM

No blue

• Ganadore

Posted October 22, 2006 - 09:55 AM

I picked up my YZ450F last Friday too. Had a choice between blue or white and decided to go with the white. One can't go wrong either way. I was only able to ride it around home for about 15 minutes or so yesterday but I really like the throttle control over the older YZ250 2 smoker I got rid of a while back. After riding the new bike for a while, I then rode with one of our son's on our CRF230 (he on a CRF100) and I had to chuckle. How quickly you forget the power of the race bikes after not riding one for a couple of years. The CRF230 which was fun just a few days ago seemed really boring. Definetely glad to be back. The bike does back fire on deceleration so I have some jetting work to perform when lubing up the bike and swapping out some of the stock components including the flywheel. Other than that, not much I need to do for the type of riding our family does. I am not a track racer but I like to open it up across the fields and do alot of jumping on our land. Definetely happy with the choice I made.

http://s74.photobuck...mgAnch=imgAnch2

• barch88

Posted October 22, 2006 - 03:13 PM

I like the blue better anyways, congrats.

• tmrider

Posted October 22, 2006 - 05:39 PM

I raced the bike this weekend and all i can say is wow! It it amazing it pulls forever and the suspension is great. Ill post a full report with pics here soon.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.