Langston on blue.

12 replies to this topic
  • kyle450rider

Posted October 19, 2006 - 08:14 AM

Anybody have any pics of langston on his blue 450?

• grayracer513

Posted October 19, 2006 - 09:13 AM

You want action pics, right? :devil:

• WFOracer

Posted October 19, 2006 - 10:02 AM

You want action pics, right? :thumbsdn:

How about some videos too...while your at it, some popcorn would be nice as well! :devil: I'll let you know if I need anything else since your offering!:thumbsdn:

• 642MX

Posted October 19, 2006 - 10:35 AM

How about some videos too...while your at it, some popcorn would be nice as well! :devil: I'll let you know if I need anything else since your offering!:cry:

Thats hilarious! :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :excuseme:

• kyle450rider

Posted October 19, 2006 - 12:30 PM

You want action pics, right? :devil:

No,i just wondered if anyone had any pics of him on his yamaha.

• Ga426owner

Posted October 19, 2006 - 01:28 PM

You all must be slap happy at this point of the day..............irony of Langston and action pics on a blue bike....must have put you all over the top......popcorn and a coke plz................:devil: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Joe_Jet

Posted October 19, 2006 - 03:57 PM

I heard he was just cleared to start riding so photos should be showing up soon.

• norcal_hoss

Posted October 19, 2006 - 04:17 PM

I will have some soon check back in 2 weeks
or my site
www.factoryphoto.com

• arel451

Posted October 19, 2006 - 04:36 PM

How about any Hepler pics.

• jamiehughes

Posted October 19, 2006 - 08:28 PM

i kind of hope he crashes early in the year and gets hurt so i wont have to spend all year listening to him complain about the bike and his setup. i just don't care for the crybaby. i'm suprised he is stepping up to the premiere class though and not staying down with all the juniors and kids again in the lites class. i was starting to wonder how many times he could go back and forth.

• spinyard

Posted October 20, 2006 - 11:00 AM

it was rediculous to watch grant sandbag all year, and then talk about how good he is

• tmauto69

Posted October 20, 2006 - 05:28 PM

"i kind of hope he crashes early in the year and gets hurt" and you are 37 yrs old? That sounded like something a punk kid would have said. If you don't like listening to him complain, then don't listen.... That was pretty lame.

• ThompsonV311

Posted October 20, 2006 - 06:59 PM

i kind of hope he crashes early in the year and gets hurt so i wont have to spend all year listening to him complain about the bike and his setup. i just don't care for the crybaby. i'm suprised he is stepping up to the premiere class though and not staying down with all the juniors and kids again in the lites class. i was starting to wonder how many times he could go back and forth.

&%$#@! kind of stupid comment is that? Why would you say you hope for a rider to get hurt just because you don't like the things he says? You may call him a crybaby, or a sandbagger or whatever but, He made it to "the show". Something you will never accomplish. I wonder if you even ride, because anybody that rides hard and fast knows what it feels like to crash and get injured. And they would never wish it happen to anybody. Especially a guy that does it for a living, and has a family to support. I personally don't really care for Grant. In fact I wish Yamaha had found someone else to contend, but as a racer and Yamaha faithful, I hope he does well.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.