Big GUN exhaust(ed)

1 reply to this topic
  • phyter23

Posted October 18, 2006 - 09:03 PM

I cant wait to get rid of that obnoxious loud thing rumbling behind me, but finances are making me keep it a little longer (not much) But i really want to repack it. BUT it looks like i would have to drill out rivets and i dont really want to do that. My question is DO i have rivets i have to drill out or is there a screw im missing in there somewhere (its an older model on my wr400 99) thanks in advance
Nate

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • baha

Posted October 18, 2006 - 09:14 PM

I haven't taken mine apart yet and it is one year old. If you have to rivet it back; it's no big deal. I don't see any thing out of the ordnariy on mine so drill or allen away.

I would not buy it again.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.