Please read, then let fade away...

13 replies to this topic
  • justicedone

Posted October 18, 2006 - 04:12 PM

guys...

I got some bad news today, a very good friend of mine passed this morning. I knew him since I was 9yrs old, so over 30yrs. He battled cancer the last year and finally won his fight to go home with the Lord God. I ask that you may put his name and his family in your prayers tonight. RIP George. Thanks

I know your thoughts and prayers will help his family in this time of need.

• frankstr

Posted October 18, 2006 - 04:31 PM

Hey, Sorry for your loss....I'll keep them in my prayers.....:devil:

• willnevergrowup

Posted October 18, 2006 - 05:06 PM

Sorry about the loss of your friend!
Prayers will be said!

Elmer

• hypersthenos

Posted October 18, 2006 - 11:38 PM

Prayer sent.

• LandSharkGT

Posted October 19, 2006 - 12:07 AM

So sorry for your loss, I too had a long time friend die of cancer a few years ago and understand your grief! My prayers are going out!
Bill

• ghoti

Posted October 19, 2006 - 04:54 AM

Sorry for your loss Justice, If he rides I hope his bike went with him.

• Big Red Paul

Posted October 19, 2006 - 05:12 AM

Sorry to hear about your loss dude. May your friend rest in peace.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Huffa 2

Posted October 19, 2006 - 11:36 AM

Sad news for sure justice and my prayers will be sent out. Hopefully where he is right now, there is motocross too.

• wheelnut46

Posted October 19, 2006 - 04:14 PM

I'm sorry. Prayers to you and his family.

• Phuzzy McPhuzzface

Posted October 19, 2006 - 06:00 PM

JD---my condolences.

• rebelventurer

Posted October 19, 2006 - 06:10 PM

My prayers and best wishes to George, JD your a good man. George went to a better place, forsure!

• elrontx

Posted October 20, 2006 - 03:37 AM

im sorry for your loss may god be with him and his family.RIP amen.

• spotsboss

Posted October 20, 2006 - 07:22 AM

"I will change their sadness into happiness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sadness."

God

(Jeremiah 31:13)

• justicedone

Posted October 21, 2006 - 03:14 PM

Tomarrow is the funeral service and its gonna be tough..like most are. But i wanted to thank all who posted and those that didnt but perhaps said a little word for my friend and his loved one. Talking to Gorges brother, I told him about this and he was very touched and knew he was getting a lot of love and support from outside but didnt know where.

thanks again
Jim

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.