Tail/Brake Electrical Connector Male Pin

2 replies to this topic
  • TooFast

Posted October 18, 2006 - 01:29 PM

Got a new 06 WR450 ($5175 OTD) and want to hook up the brake light - has anyone found a source for the missing male pin for the connector that's under the seat? The female connector is there, just need the male to hook to my brake switch wiring

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • redswr

Posted October 18, 2006 - 02:13 PM

my 99's the same way... i can't find any wire that it should be connected to either.

• Gadsen

Posted October 18, 2006 - 02:39 PM

Got a new 06 WR450 ($5175 OTD) and want to hook up the brake light - has anyone found a source for the missing male pin for the connector that's under the seat? The female connector is there, just need the male to hook to my brake switch wiring

I just cut it out of the connector, ran it to my K&S pressure switch, hooked it into the tail light wire for power. I didnt cut the tail light wire, but makde a "T" and its all plug-n-play. But did install a bullet connector for the yellow stop wire.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.