Just got my new Thunder Alley pipe OUCH!

1 reply to this topic
  • XR250_RIDER_14

Posted October 18, 2006 - 09:48 AM

I put on my new TA pipe and took it for a test ride after school. Its really not as loud as people say. I'm not impressed with the performance at all. I did not touch the carb yet though! It was already running lean I believe. Well I was having fun with test ride until I ate the ground!

My front tire slipped in some rocks and I cut it sharp and then it grabbed in some grass. My bike went sideways and flew me off sideways into the grass breaking my clavicle collarbone:cry: . I get surgery on it Thursday since it wont heal on its own. It is almost out of the skin. It happened last friday. I cant wait to go riding again:ride: .

The scary thing is I was only going like 10 mph out of a turn. I dont even know why the tire slipped.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dwnlowx

Posted October 20, 2006 - 08:18 PM

were you wereing a chest protector hope you get better soon

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.