graphic kits - 2003 WR450F - vector files for radiator scoops and fuel tank needed

No replies to this topic
  • bender2601

Posted October 18, 2006 - 08:45 AM

Hi, I would like to design my own graphics for my 2003 WR450 and would therefore like to ask you if somebody has got vector graphic files of the shrouds and of the fuel tank graphics that he/she could send to me.

I just need the outline shapes of both sides at original scale as an EPS or Adobe Illustrator File (don't know if left and right are shapewise identical).

I would also be grateful for all other files available (WR450F-Logo, Headlight-Number-Background, etc.)

Have the number-plate background for YZ available for download here (you only have to remove the two bottom layers that illustrate the YZ number plate): http://www.january73...-numberplate.ai

Thanks for any help in advance.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.