Supertrapp I.D.S. II on an L

3 replies to this topic
  • KCSavage

Posted October 18, 2006 - 07:44 AM

Pros and cons for this pipe on a 650L? They are relatively inexpensive, but is it a case of getting what you pay for? Any other recommendations in that price range?

• deelong4002

Posted October 18, 2006 - 11:20 AM

I have an IDS I on my 2000 XR600. I love it! I had a Socket Head Cap Screw strip out inside, it wasnt under warranty and Supertrapp sent me the whole 40 dollar part free. The pipe on my bike sounds real good, real snappy sound. Not sure if the II sounds any different. I would recomend it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TDC71

Posted October 18, 2006 - 11:55 AM

I got the II on my 06 L and love it, 18 discs and it purrs under light throttle and barks as loud as some harley's at WOT.Good head turner:eek:

Todd

• KCSavage

Posted October 19, 2006 - 05:45 AM

Thanks for the response. Any other opinions on this pipe?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.