What happened around here??

11 replies to this topic
  • rebelventurer

Posted October 17, 2006 - 05:30 PM

My garage is gone, new little gizmos, here and there permalink? "+ what the is that, somewhere theres a stampede all these pigs outta their garages, clementine, I am so sorry girl I will find you girl???????? :devil:

• CTXr650L

Posted October 17, 2006 - 05:50 PM

the site was down earlier as the did some "modifications", probably still getting the update sorted out

• Huffa 2

Posted October 17, 2006 - 06:51 PM

My garage is gone, new little gizmos, here and there permalink? "+ what the is that, somewhere theres a stampede all these pigs outta their garages, clementine, I am so sorry girl I will find you girl???????? :devil:

:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :excuseme: :cry:

• Boston Mangler

Posted October 17, 2006 - 07:40 PM

my signature and garage are gone

hmmmm, oh well! :devil:

• frankstr

Posted October 17, 2006 - 09:07 PM

TT is getting a major overhaul.....It's All Good....:devil:

• cleonard

Posted October 18, 2006 - 08:00 AM

my signature and garage are gone

hmmmm, oh well! :devil:

You can get you sig back if you make it only 2 lines long. I'd guess 2 lines is the default. The other option is to wait. I would imagine that all the stuff will be cack in a few days as the bugs are worked out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LotsOfBikes

Posted October 19, 2006 - 08:59 PM

Testing :devil:
Signature is missing.. :thumbsdn:

• AlbinoPig

Posted October 20, 2006 - 03:41 AM

My browser used to time put about 1/3 of the time on ThumperTalk. Since the upgrade. it hasn't ever timed out. That is a really big improvement. I liked My Garage, but so far it has been a good trade for the improved response times.

• Boston Mangler

Posted October 20, 2006 - 05:23 AM

My browser used to time put about 1/3 of the time on ThumperTalk. Since the upgrade. it hasn't ever timed out. That is a really big improvement. I likeed My Garage, but so far it has been a good trade for the improved response times.

the garages are still here, but they are only accessable from the button on the top. does anyone know if they are going back to the old format where they are viewable from the avatar? that was pretty slick!

• Phuzzy McPhuzzface

Posted October 20, 2006 - 09:03 AM

See if this sig works...

• motomonte

Posted October 20, 2006 - 12:51 PM

Looks like I have bad timming.After setting up an account on photobucket and just after i had figured out how to post photos now there's no place to put them (can't seem to find My Garage).Any help....:devil:

• Chickenhauler

Posted October 20, 2006 - 01:04 PM

Looks like I have bad timming.After setting up an account on photobucket and just after i had figured out how to post photos now there's no place to put them (can't seem to find My Garage).Any help....:devil:

I can upload my bike pics directly to my garage, no photobucket needed there, you only need a photo sharing site for the forums. :thumbsdn:

Look all the way at the top-the garage icon is still there in the header, and still has full function.:thumbsdn:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.