Decision 06 v 07

3 replies to this topic
  • Huckster

Posted October 17, 2006 - 04:06 PM

After 2 years of RMZ's I have decided to give blue a try. My dilemna is this, I can get a 06 with FC suspension set to my ability/weight with 2 rides on it for $2k less than I can get an '07. Is the '07 worth $2k more? Does it really turn a lot better with the longer shock? Do they make offset clamps for the '06 that would help it out? Are the motors that much different? I dont mind spending the $ if there is a BIG difference, but I am a Vet B rider so.....

• grayracer513

Posted October 17, 2006 - 04:20 PM

IMO, no, there isn't $2K difference between two new stock units. The suspension adds value above that, as would certain other things that you are interested in having, like an exhaust, if they are present. Be sure to factor in the time on the bike as run time that is lost to you permanently.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Troutman

Posted October 17, 2006 - 05:39 PM

Both bikes are sick and nearly identical, buy the 06! then put the money you save into the goodies you want and you will still have plenty of money left over for gas and track fees. Also and most important something for the little lady to smooth things over. Its a win win! :devil:

• Bigcr

Posted October 17, 2006 - 07:31 PM

Also and most important something for the little lady to smooth things over. Its a win win! :thumbsdn:

Good advice...You must be married a long time like me.:devil:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.