Xr/xrl Pdf

2 replies to this topic
  • SniperTeamBravo

Posted October 16, 2006 - 08:13 AM

Hi everyone! OK, on that PDF manual I told all you guys about for the XR and the XRL. I did find the XR600R one, and it includes the european model which has all the L stuff on it as far as lights and stuff go so if that will work, and someone can consult me on the way to zip it and send it Ill be happy to send it to you guys who are interested. I do not or should say, have not found the XR650L version but as soon as I do Ill post up another thread saying so so you guys interested can have that one too. Someon tell me how to zip then send this file, I have cable modem so itll up-load fast!

Sniper X

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motomonte

Posted October 16, 2006 - 05:50 PM

:cry: :devil: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :excuseme:

• Phuzzy McPhuzzface

Posted October 16, 2006 - 06:06 PM

Hi everyone! OK, on that PDF manual I told all you guys about for the XR and the XRL. I did find the XR600R one, and it includes the european model which has all the L stuff on it as far as lights and stuff go so if that will work, and someone can consult me on the way to zip it and send it Ill be happy to send it to you guys who are interested. I do not or should say, have not found the XR650L version but as soon as I do Ill post up another thread saying so so you guys interested can have that one too. Someon tell me how to zip then send this file, I have cable modem so itll up-load fast!

Sniper X

OK, you rock. :devil:

Not sure what .zip utility you want to go with, but there are plenty that are free or shareware.

Here's a down-n-dirty Google search on them: http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

Basically, install a .zip utility, and you'll use it to compress the .pdf file for faster transfer. It's extension will change from .pdf to .zip. The receiver just reverses the .zip(compression) process.

It may end up too large for sending as an attachment to email (depends upon your mail server's and the the reciever's mail server's byte limit on attachments). Let us know how large the .zipped file ends up being.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.