tom14911 Hollister 12/22/01

6 replies to this topic
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted December 12, 2001 - 09:06 PM

Hey Tom since I can't e-mail you thanks to @home just wanted to let you know we are going to Hollister on Sat Dec 22nd do you or anyone else want to join us.

• Tom14911

Posted December 13, 2001 - 05:15 PM

Thats sounds great! I went on Saturday the 8th and it was excellent, crowded, but excellent. Also going this Sunday with a group of 4 -5. Maube we can hook up, I'll give you a call or swing by your place of employment!

Tom

• PMAUST

Posted December 13, 2001 - 05:30 PM

Hey Kraig, we are going up to Stony this Saturday. Can you get a kitchen pass???? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted December 13, 2001 - 07:43 PM

Tom stop on by my work and say hello.

Paul No I can't make it this weekend, took the bike apart to clean it up after the Wilseyville Race and still hav'nt put it back together :)

Some day we will meet and ride. Have a safe ride Paul

• marty_mosley

Posted December 14, 2001 - 04:41 PM

Hey Unkle Moose, That Wilseyville race sure was fun I think I crashed 3 or 4 times plus a couple stalls. It was nice to meet you and retsenior. We need to get together for a ride sometime. Hollister 12/22 ? I really havn't done any x-mas shopping yet so might not be able to make it.

later marty

• Unkle_Moose

Posted December 14, 2001 - 07:13 PM

MARTY YA STILL GOT DAYS AFTER WE GO RIDING ON THE 22nd. Did you read my post "XMAS SHOPPING" I think you need to shop at the Parts Store @ Hollister Hills :) See ya there Marty :D

• Unkle_Moose

Posted December 17, 2001 - 07:56 PM

Hey Marty are ya gonna make it to Hollister?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.