what a find!

6 replies to this topic
  • jay_sellars

Posted December 12, 2001 - 06:24 PM

I just found this site by chance and I am stoked by the amount of info that is shared. Oh what I've been missing, I think I am going to have to move the computer in the garge next to the bike. The last two days have been spent looking at post from the last 6 months and I can't believe what I've been missing.

• SC_Spode

Posted December 12, 2001 - 06:37 PM

New bike: $6000+
New Compaq: $899
Snack and drink while online: $1.50
Finding TT while online: Priceless.

Welcome aboard!

• yzernie

Posted December 12, 2001 - 07:37 PM

Originally posted by jay sellars:
I just found this site by chance

Jay, Welcome!!! Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good!!! I know I spend way too much time on TT myself :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 12, 2001 - 07:41 PM

I talked to a newbie just yesterday. He called me to get in on the Kouba tool deal.

He was totally unaware of the BK mod, the grey wire mod, and he wants to de-octopus! Good for him!! :)

That is a LOT of info he has at once. And to think the old timers have seen it develop over the last 3 years...

Quite a learning experience!

Want to get in on a Kouba T Handle Pilot screw adjusting tool? One time offer ONLY for $13.00.

Deadline CLOSES @ noon Friday, 12/14 eastern standard time.

Posted December 12, 2001 - 07:46 PM

Jay, welcome aboard! :)

• aftershock

Posted December 12, 2001 - 08:26 PM

Spode, LOL :) . jay, you found the best site on the web, welcome.

• Blue_Boner

Posted December 12, 2001 - 08:38 PM

Jay, it appears you live only minutes from me so we should get together for a ride sometime. I think I'm going to take this weekend off because that would make four in a row. Send me a personal message. Eric

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.