Factory Effex Graphics

7 replies to this topic
  • Dirtnut

Posted December 12, 2001 - 04:55 PM

I am looking for the black Factory Effex Graphic for my WR400. These were last years graphics and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I don't like the 02 graphics. Can anyone help?

Posted December 12, 2001 - 05:03 PM

Have you taken a look at CEET's new graphics package and seat cover for the WR? I have the apex and it's awsome.

Bonzai :)

• levy1

Posted December 12, 2001 - 05:35 PM

Bonzi. Where can I look at the graphics. I cannot find a link. Fred

• mat

Posted December 13, 2001 - 09:52 PM

hey bonzi, check out the closeout section of F-X site, thats where they have last yearsgraphics at a good price, i didnt check for the ones u wanted cause i have a yzf,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mat

Posted December 14, 2001 - 01:14 AM

sorry yamakaze, didnt mean to butcher ur name there, i ment my post above for dirtnut

• Dirtnut

Posted December 14, 2001 - 02:00 AM

There are a lot of places that offer last years graphics at a discount price but when you try to order the graphics they are out and can not get them. I have tried severale places.

I found a local gaphics place that will make me some custom graphics for a reasonable price. I will let everyone know how they turn out. :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 14, 2001 - 03:15 AM

I just bought some graphics SUPER CHEAP along w/ a seat cover from Brockton. They had a large ad in MXA.

• Scott_in_KC

Posted December 14, 2001 - 06:24 AM

Here's a pic of mine with the White Bros. logo, made by Factory Effex.

http://photos.yahoo....re Graphics.jpg

The tank decal is large and covers up all of the side...nice.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.