exhaust system for 200 yz/wr400

3 replies to this topic
  • prozacpiuomeno

Posted October 14, 2006 - 05:13 AM

hi guys, i've got a 00' wr400 but can find any major brand doing exhaust systems for models older than '05. Do you think it would be fine to install one manufuctured for newer models? how do you cope with this?

• bigjohnintexas

Posted October 14, 2006 - 08:10 AM

I don't know why you couldn't find any exhaust for your '00 WR400. I found a few real quickly in the TT store.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • prozacpiuomeno

Posted October 14, 2006 - 09:29 AM

thanks for the help, i surfed through the akrapovic and leovinci sites but i could'nt find systems for earlier models.

I was more concerned about full systems and not just slip on mufflers, what do you guys think is the more suitable for the wr/yz 400, im opting for a slightly power increasment throughout the powerbend.

• bigjohnintexas

Posted October 14, 2006 - 11:06 AM

do a search on this topic...lots of good information that has already been covered.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.