2007 has arrived!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • kyle450rider

Posted October 13, 2006 - 04:17 PM

Finally got the call today for the new scoot....hoooooray!Pick it up in Oklahoma tomorrow,should be a 5 hour drive for me but it'll probably seem about ten times that much.I already have some aftermarket bars and grips along with fuel screw and some extra air filters.I freaking can't wait!Soon as i get home i'm swapping bars and filter and then checking over all nuts and bolts.Sunday we'll be the first ride!I'll give a ride report sunday or monday hopefully mabye even post some pics.If your lucky some action pics... :thumbsdn:
By the way i got the blue one.I figuere that if i feel like a white one i can always get the henry kit.I probably won't even sleep tonight :devil: .This will be my first yamaha and hopefully not my last.Hope all others waiting for the call get it soon!

• yz2-fiddy-f

Posted October 13, 2006 - 04:21 PM

congrads... cant wait to get my call... :devil: lol you should post some pics of the bike when you gets her home

• grayracer513

Posted October 13, 2006 - 08:38 PM

...even post some pics.If your lucky some action pics...

Who would have guessed?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kyle450rider

Posted October 14, 2006 - 02:25 AM

right on brotha!

• kyle450rider

Posted October 14, 2006 - 07:12 PM

well after 700 miles i got her home.I'll try to post some pics tomorrow mabye even some action pics for graybush513.

• Bigcr

Posted October 14, 2006 - 10:51 PM

I know how you feel. I just got mine and couldn't sleep for 2 days before I got it. It was like Christmas! Visions of valves and cams dancing through my head!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.