Riding in Newfoundland

7 replies to this topic
  • spick

Posted October 13, 2006 - 11:50 AM

Here's a short compilation of videos from the summer:

Dual Sporting in Newfoundland

You'll catch my 450 in there from time to time.

Enjoy!

• MountainMax

Posted October 13, 2006 - 05:56 PM

Thanks for the URL Spick

• Bullwinkle

Posted October 14, 2006 - 05:58 AM

I enjoyed the videos. Looks like you've got some pretty nice places to ride up there.
:devil:

• DRZ400SK4

Posted October 16, 2006 - 07:28 AM

Here's a higher rez version, for anyone who might like a second look...

Clickity Click

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hot Rod Todd

Posted October 16, 2006 - 08:40 AM

complete oposite side of the country from here in bc. i'm liking the country side you've got, and your 450 looks killer next to the smaller rides. all you need to do now is teach your buddies how to cross rivers doing a crazy wheely in 5th gear. lol.

• DRZ400SK4

Posted October 16, 2006 - 09:37 AM

All you need to do now is teach your buddies how to cross rivers doing a crazy wheely in 5th gear.

Yeah, Steve...

Get on that, willya!

• spick

Posted October 18, 2006 - 10:09 AM

That's at the top of list for next season DRZ, when the water isn't so cold. :devil:

• DRZ400SK4

Posted October 18, 2006 - 10:17 AM

Just make sure you don't get lost on that Old Perlican trail this weekend, or you might not make it back by next year.

:devil: :thumbsdn:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.