Where did you get that?

9 replies to this topic
  • TDC71

Posted October 12, 2006 - 02:44 PM

Hey guy's,

I've got an 06 650l and saw a few of you have gotten rid of the rear fender and monsterous tailight. I checked Acerbis and Baja Designs with no luck. Where did you get it and how much? I swapped out the ft fender for a CRF 450 and it looks good, now I need the rear. Looks like a hot date with a low cut top up front but that ankle dress fender is killing the look. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• squatpuke

Posted October 12, 2006 - 02:59 PM

Ditto for me.

• phil_b54

Posted October 12, 2006 - 04:05 PM

this is where I have seen them http://www.fourstrok...ght44-0181.html

I am sure there are other places though

• Jon-D

Posted October 12, 2006 - 06:08 PM

If your interested, I have a Acerbis tail light/blinkers in fair condition that I am selling for $50 plus shipping. If you think this is something you can use shoot me a PM.

• justicedone

Posted October 12, 2006 - 07:49 PM

I use the fourstrokesonly light and have been very pleased with it for 2 years now. It looks good and has taken a lot of punishment..no probs.
pics in my garage
stock fender

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TDC71

Posted October 13, 2006 - 07:04 AM

Thanks Justicedone,

Glad u replied, been looking for one 4 awhile and after seeing ur bike earlier before ur post I was trying to find your exact one. Will post pics of my pig when done.

• TDC71

Posted October 13, 2006 - 09:07 AM

Thanks to u 2 Phil, just ordered 1 from the sight u posted. Have a good weekend guys.

• Derek00

Posted October 13, 2006 - 05:23 PM

Think I'll order one too. I had been holding off because I had read some negative posts about this lights durability. Since you haven't had any problems I think I'll try it out.

PS: Does anyone know where the cable goes into the TV set that Honda put on the back fender? I think I'll put it up in the garage. :devil:

• goblin127

Posted October 14, 2006 - 06:31 AM

I have used both the accerbis and the four strokes(good luck getting it) and by far neither one was much good. Then I found the baja design LED and that for me was the way to go. Unfortunitly it was a costly way I went about it. Thanks to some one on here I found out about it just alittle to late.

• rebelventurer

Posted October 14, 2006 - 08:07 AM

Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELECTRICAL FROM ACERBIS, I learned the hard way its junk! :devil:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.