Difference in these two vendors?

1 reply to this topic
  • squatpuke

Posted October 12, 2006 - 12:10 PM

Seem to have similar products, but the former is cheaper.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rebelventurer

Posted October 12, 2006 - 12:28 PM

I have been dealing with a man named Kamell who has a company called rideaide, he can get all the xrs only parts plus many others, and will sell them for 15% less than xrs only prices, has been honest and very helpfull with my many questions, and has been a pleasure to deal with. He has a website which is under construction www.rideaide.com I have found the best way to deal with him is to pick out my parts from xrs only website or other sites and send him an email with prices and part numbers, description, color etc... and he has always returned my emails with a qoute for what he will sell to me for, plus there have been numerous questions I have sent and always get accurate, honest answers. Give him a try at rideaide@hotmail.com. Let me know how he treats you, good luck!

Related Content

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.