Looking at these, anyone like them?

3 replies to this topic
  • 1200bruce

Posted October 12, 2006 - 07:29 AM

http://store.toparra...ode=100-208_KIT
:devil:

• SteveWR450F

Posted October 12, 2006 - 08:34 AM

Looks nice. I have one from Rooster Performance that I like. The debate is whether you should get plastic or alum/steel. Plastic gets thrashed but if it gets bent you just break it off and ride. Metal sometimes can get bent so bad as to block the wheel. I never had any problems with my alum. one. Just bend it back after a hard hit. Whatever you get you will be happy that you got the protection.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • J_DOGG

Posted October 12, 2006 - 08:40 AM

I have been looking for something like this.... thanks...

I never liked the plastic acerbic stuff.

I have a metal shark fin for the back and swear by it!

Now it looks like I have something for the front as well....

thanks for the find...

• clark4131

Posted October 12, 2006 - 10:17 AM

The Topar is for the YZF not the WR. I'm pretty sure it won't fit. I know the Cycra didn't work on my '05 because the mounting points are different than the YZ's. That's a lot of money to spend without being sure...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.