Its White

26 replies to this topic
  • Aussie Made

Posted October 12, 2006 - 09:50 PM

Thats what I was going to say.

Here in Oz the old TT250's came in white with red and black trim.

• TexN343

Posted October 13, 2006 - 12:41 PM

Kerosene with bleach the white plastic back to new. Safe with decals so far. I'm so jealous I wish they made these graphics for some older bikes.

• joshb

Posted October 13, 2006 - 04:01 PM

white looks siiiiick nice job :devil:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted October 14, 2006 - 06:17 AM

Well I bellied up and purchased the "Henry Kit" yesterday, as well as extra set of sideplates and front plate. I also found NStyle has OEM scroud clear covers - I bought a set of these to put over my graphics for a longer term solution...(FYI 06/07 owners - you can protect those stock graphics with these)
I may see if my local graphic designer can copy/emulate the graphics before installing for a 2nd set......
now my Yellow SE has a dual personality..... :devil:

• Goosedog

Posted October 14, 2006 - 06:31 AM

Same colors as my new Husky, looks great on a YZ.

Posted Image

• NOMADAK

Posted October 14, 2006 - 06:35 AM

I may see if my local graphic designer can copy/emulate the graphics before installing for a 2nd set......
now my Yellow SE has a dual personality..... :devil:

Very cool, I am thinking along the same lines for my '06 SE too.

Just to let you know if your local guy can't help you with that, I inquired to my sponsor Factory Effex last season about Yamaha number plate graphics with different colors on them. They had no problems doing it. If you look at their ad in the new Transworld mx, they have multiple combos of yellow and black graphics available in the Yamaha column now.
:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

• Ga426owner

Posted October 14, 2006 - 02:16 PM

Very cool, I am thinking along the same lines for my '06 SE too.

Just to let you know if your local guy can't help you with that, I inquired to my sponsor Factory Effex last season about Yamaha number plate graphics with different colors on them. They had no problems doing it. If you look at their ad in the new Transworld mx, they have multiple combos of yellow and black graphics available in the Yamaha column now.
:devil: :thumbsdn:

Hey thanks Nomadak....I luv my yello yami, I just wanted to try a different look, protect my expensive yello plastic and I have always liked that white and Red yami look from the old days & Europe and when Henry stomped everyone at Las Vegas on his trick 400...I was hooked

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.