odo drive spacers

4 replies to this topic
  • sheriffwoody

Posted October 11, 2006 - 10:29 AM

Anyone find any spacers recently?

• Jackazz

Posted October 11, 2006 - 11:32 AM

Not recent, but I got one of these over a year ago.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pkcof

Posted October 11, 2006 - 09:47 PM

why not just let the k's (miles?) roll on ...?
at least it will be accurate for service intervals, mileage checks and fuel stops etc ...
and when / if you do sell it, then it will reflect the bikes true age/use/abuse - i just love turning up with my friends when they are looking to purchase a second hand dirt bike. The mileage reads some ridiculously low figure and the bike has obviously suffered repeated trauma over the years which would mean that the true reading should be at least tripple + ??

• JJHayesIII

Posted October 12, 2006 - 09:03 AM

anyone know of a product like this for earlier models? Specifically a '99 wr400?

• sheriffwoody

Posted October 12, 2006 - 01:52 PM

Thanks, I bought the one from flatland. The reason I am removing it is because I replaced it with a Trailtech Vapor.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.