Who Makes this sticker kit??????

18 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted October 11, 2006 - 07:28 AM

I seen this kit on Ebay, I love it, tried to bid on it and they won't ship to canada, and the seller won't return my emails. Where Can i buy one? anyone know who makes it??

Posted Image

Posted Image

• boer

Posted October 11, 2006 - 07:37 AM

Don't know, but hell, I wanna know to :devil:

• clark4131

Posted October 11, 2006 - 07:43 AM

Doxo Racing. Their website seems to be in development...SC

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted October 11, 2006 - 07:52 AM

How about these from One Industries....

http://www.oneindust.../36/wrf-250-450

• MountainMax

Posted October 11, 2006 - 09:05 AM

Thanks, that one is close, but I love the large WR letters...........

Posted Image

As you can see, i Love Stickers, hehe

• drtbk4ever

Posted October 11, 2006 - 10:41 AM

Maybe try BTO Sporst. Here is a link to their website http://www.btosports.com/c/G4Yamaha.

They have numerous graphics packages there, perhaps you'll find something you like there.

Cheers.

• MerlinUK

Posted October 11, 2006 - 12:57 PM

I got mine from x-outlet on Ebay, and they shipped to the UK no problems, maybe try and ask them if you already havn't?

http://img.photobuck...n2k4/Bike-1.jpg

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted October 11, 2006 - 01:03 PM

I seen this kit on Ebay, I love it, tried to bid on it and they won't ship to canada, and the seller won't return my emails. Where Can i buy one? anyone know who makes it??

Posted Image

Posted Image

Doxo Racing. I have bought a gripper from them for my grandsons KTM50, have one coming for my WR450 now. Should be coming anyday. Not bad stuff. Paid $16 plus shipping!! I think they arer out of South Ameircan somewhere, but the importer is in Florida.

• MountainMax

Posted October 11, 2006 - 02:25 PM

Hey Merlin, that's the ones i bid from, they ship to UK but not canada, go figure.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted October 11, 2006 - 07:19 PM

Mountainmax if you really want the kit,I would be glad to send it to ya. I can give you my address in the states for them to ship it to and once it arrives send it your way

Bill
:devil:

• MountainMax

Posted October 12, 2006 - 02:26 AM

Hey thanks, that could be a plan, hmm, i'll check again on ebay and see what they say.

• BajaFool

Posted October 12, 2006 - 10:10 AM

MountainMax,
I like them also. For your information, there is a Canadian eBay. The graphics you are interested in are sold on the Canadian eBay by X-Outlet-Store. Go to this site http://stores.ebay.c...3QQftidZ2QQtZkm The only question I have about them, is the ads on the store site are a little misleading. They show a picture of a complete graphics kit including a seat cover for a ridiculously low price. However, the description is for a graphics seat cover. Then the next line has the same picture, but the descripton is for graphics, same low price. I would ask some questions before I spent the money, to ensure that you get what you think you are paying for. Also, and I'm doing this from memory, I seem to recall that the description of the model years for which the kits are designed is a little confusing. One description says, fits YZ450F and WR450F 2003-2006. I know for a fact that the radiator shrouds for a YZ450F and WR450F for years 2003-2004 where different sizes and the shrouds for YZ/WR450F's are the same size for 2005 and 2006. So, how can they have one decal that fits two different size radiator shrouds? I have a 2006 WR450F and I am not sure what to order that will fit my bike. Just another question to ask before you spend your money.

• old man dan

Posted October 12, 2006 - 10:44 AM

I bought one from x-outlet and they shipped to Canada no problem. It took about 3 weeks but so what. The graphics need a little trimming to fit my 05 (same plastic as 06) but no worse than most others. The ads are a little misleading, I thought I was getting the seat cover included but the truth is I don't need the seat cover and I think I like the look of the stocker better.

• MountainMax

Posted October 12, 2006 - 12:39 PM

I don't need a seat cover either and they still won't answer my emails and when i try to bid it says can't ship to your area......... Dam, Dam, Dam

• MerlinUK

Posted October 13, 2006 - 03:50 PM

As stated previous, the blue one, or i for that matter would be glad to pass on the goods... Might be the best way to get what you want :devil:

• MountainMax

Posted October 13, 2006 - 05:49 PM

im weary though, i have asked them like 10 questions not one response.

• 642MX

Posted October 13, 2006 - 06:43 PM

Thats a good looking graphics kit. Now, if I just had a new WR to put it on....

• mxracer5335

Posted October 13, 2006 - 06:54 PM

i was at a track and a guy had the shroud graphics but not the tank graphics.....apparently they dont have the adhesive for the gastank down good enough so the adhesive wont stick........because you have to have special gas tank adhesive.....just ask any MAJOR graphics manufacturer.....i do like the looks though.i like fmf graphics and one industries and factory effex but never get n-styel for they dont have the gas tank down either

• Seabass

Posted October 13, 2006 - 07:45 PM

I went with the AmPro kit that is sold thru Yamaha. It sez the same kit can be used for the YZ and the WR but the fit on my WR was terrible. It's pretty slim pickin's for graphics that are specifically made for the WR. :devil:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.