G2 ergonomics pro throttle

3 replies to this topic
  • ripper1

Posted October 10, 2006 - 04:44 PM

Does anyone have the G2 pro throttle system? I am trying to shorten the throttle turn, and this is the only way I see I can do it. I called Yamaha and asked if the YZF throttle tube had a shorter turn and was told the tubes were the same on the WR and YZF. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• redrocket190

Posted October 10, 2006 - 08:01 PM

I am using a G2 Throttle with the 100 ramp which mimics stock. You would need the 050 ramp that gets to full throttle quicker. (The 200, 300 ramps give you more control and part-throttle.)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Asgeir

Posted October 12, 2006 - 02:38 PM

I have been thinking about the same and getting the 050 ramp.

My bike needs a very firm and long twist to lift the front wheel but I am a little reluctant as I feel that I do not have as good control as if the twist was shorter.

• Nashty

Posted October 12, 2006 - 07:44 PM

The kid down the street from me should post here. His uncle developed the G2, made a tinkerer a rich man I guess.

Get one, they're pretty nice.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.