Finding Pinch bolts

5 replies to this topic
  • woodsk

Posted October 09, 2006 - 07:35 PM

I need to find some longer pinch bolts for the top clamp on my 04 in order to accomodate the Cycra probends I have. However I have not been able to find any locally.

I know quite a few of you are running the pro bends. So did any of you order the longer pinch bolts online, if so where?

yes I know I will pay more for shipping than the bolts them selves but I am getting tired of swaping the pinch bolts from my 400 to my 450 (when I bought the 400 it had the probends and longer pinch bolts already), I've been to every MC, autoparts, and hardware store in the area and cannot find any that will work.

Thanks

• WheelsUp

Posted October 09, 2006 - 09:29 PM

IIRC, they are 8mm 1.25 pitch.
I got them from Lowes for my WR. I couldn't get the stock kind with the washer built into the head.

• clark4131

Posted October 09, 2006 - 09:36 PM

IIRC, they are 8mm 1.25 pitch.
I got them from Lowes for my WR. I couldn't get the stock kind with the washer built into the head.

Same here, found 'em at Lowes. I went with stainless hex head as the flange head weren't available...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • woodsk

Posted October 10, 2006 - 03:51 AM

Thanks guys I'll give Lowes another shot, maybe I just missed them when I was there before.

• Chrome Speedo

Posted October 10, 2006 - 04:27 AM

Check out racebolts.com. They have pretty much any kind of mc bolt you could want.

• kskyles

Posted October 10, 2006 - 03:52 PM

i got mine at my local Ace hardware. they even have flange bolts. the only place i've seen that has them.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.