Tim Staab update.....

6 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 11, 2001 - 06:24 AM

For those who don't know what happend, Honda rider Tim Staab crashed really bad about a week ago at the Vegas 200 and here's an update written by Johnny Campbell.

• imported_Scott_H

Posted December 11, 2001 - 06:46 PM

I sure was bummed to hear about this. Has anyone heard if they have brought him out of the drug induced coma yet?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 11, 2001 - 07:21 PM

Scott, Im so sorry to say that as of the 10th he WAS still in the coma. This really worries me. From what I understand they have him in a chemical induced coma so that his body can recover faster. I really wish I knew more.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 13, 2001 - 11:27 AM

This morning I talked to Casey Folks, the director of the Best in the Desert orginazation, he told me that he had just talked to Tim's dad. He says that Tim's condition is not so much life threatening like it was before and has made some progress but still is in the induced coma and most likely they will bring him out of it in the next couple of days. This is good.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted December 13, 2001 - 01:53 PM

Thanks for the info Dan. I certainly hope this has a happy ending. Please let us know whats up if you hear anything.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 05, 2002 - 09:10 AM

A new update!!

Posted January 05, 2002 - 02:04 PM

Thanks for the update Dan. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. P

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.