WR and YZ upper triple clamp the same?

1 reply to this topic
  • bigjohnintexas

Posted October 09, 2006 - 04:11 PM

I just got off the phone with Pro Taper and they told me that the '00-'03 YZ P3 Pro Taper triple clamp(02-1228) will work on my '02 WR426. They told me that the stock speedo will not mount but I don't have it on the bike anyway.

My question is: I thought the WR had a slightly different head angle then the YZ. If this is true, then how can the YZ clamp work with the WR lower clamp.

BTW, I have tried the search feature for 3 days now and still can't search. Sorry if this topic has been covered before, but I'm ready to order my part.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • R_Little

Posted October 09, 2006 - 05:25 PM

Other than the speedo holes they should be the same 00-03

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.