Radiator help

3 replies to this topic
  • crdsfn25yrs

Posted October 09, 2006 - 12:33 PM

I rode my bike(1999 wr 400) between a big tree and a sapling. The only problem was that the sapling was a deer stand ladder and didn't give an inch. Dealer wants $330 for a left side radiator. Anyone have or know of a used radiator for sale.

• emtrvt

Posted October 09, 2006 - 05:43 PM

check e-bay. i had mine repaired at a local radiator shop for 65 bucks. check on tt about a place in utah that does it. i think it is myers.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crdsfn25yrs

Posted October 09, 2006 - 06:44 PM

Thanks. I called a local guy today and he said he has fixed some dirt bike radiators, but I don't think mine is going to be repairable. It looks like pretty bad. I will definately try. Thanks again.

• emtrvt

Posted October 09, 2006 - 06:56 PM

You can get a rt and a lt one for 399 at chaparral. try that. i tweaked my lt one and my yamaha shop quoted me 300 for one. if you are going to be spending the money might as well get two nice fluid-dine(sp?) ones.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.