PDF for XR600

3 replies to this topic
  • Zappa

Posted October 09, 2006 - 05:25 AM

Search isn't working.

Does anyone have a link for a pdf manual for a '97 XR600R. I got one for my 400 all printed up, now my dad wants one.

• Pounce

Posted October 10, 2006 - 12:56 AM

Try this one mate.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Zappa

Posted October 10, 2006 - 05:14 PM

Thanks for the link, spend a little time on it and got rid of all the french and german and put it all into one file, if anyone wants a copy PM me, or if someone knows a website that will host it, i'll put it there,
Roughly 34.1MB

• mrdempsy

Posted October 25, 2006 - 12:17 PM

If the '97 tech/specs are the same as the '96 I've been looking for what it sounds like you have. I'd love a copy

Related Content

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.