JD kit arrived!

4 replies to this topic
  • mangler

Posted October 07, 2006 - 04:24 PM

Just wanted to say thanks TT, ordered my JD kit for my 03 WR450. and yanked out the 150 jet and replaced it with a 170 as per everyone here installed the blue needle on the 3rd clip and :devil: all my bog and sputter is gone!

:thumbsdn:

Never underestimate the power of the search button :thumbsdn:

• boer

Posted October 07, 2006 - 08:05 PM

Enjoy :devil:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gadsen

Posted October 07, 2006 - 08:53 PM

Just wanted to say thanks TT, ordered my JD kit for my 03 WR450. and yanked out the 150 jet and replaced it with a 170 as per everyone here installed the blue needle on the 3rd clip and :devil: all my bog and sputter is gone!

:thumbsdn:

Never underestimate the power of the search button :thumbsdn:

Dude, you can fine yune it for better fuel range. I did the exact same setup you did. Ran great, consumed too much fuel. Then went to a 168 main, the a 165, so far, still runs flawless. I also run blue #3, but will try red #4 next.

• mangler

Posted October 08, 2006 - 11:26 AM

Yeah i hear ya, but as smooth as the throttle response is now.. there is no way in heck i am changing it now.

This bike had all the upgrades done to it, but with stock jetting :thumbsdn: . I'll deal with it being a gas hog with the 170 jet. :devil:

I love this bike. :thumbsdn:

• Gadsen

Posted October 08, 2006 - 05:47 PM

Yeah i hear ya, but as smooth as the throttle response is now.. there is no way in heck i am changing it now.

This bike had all the upgrades done to it, but with stock jetting :cry: . I'll deal with it being a gas hog with the 170 jet. :devil:

I love this bike. :thumbsdn:

Dude, it can still run like a scalded dog, just for a longer range. I havent, nor will I sacrafice any power.
:thumbsdn: :excuseme:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.