Made my purchase on the 2006 YZ450SE!

9 replies to this topic
  • bboyce

Posted October 07, 2006 - 08:46 AM

So If any of you remember, I have been debating between the WR450 and the YZ450...well i went in today and bought the YZ450SE...its the sweetest looking bike. I am excited, I dont have any pix, because its still at the dealer, im going back in a few hours to pick it up! :thumbsdn:
Im excited I got my first Yami!! :devil: :thumbsdn:

• norcal_hoss

Posted October 07, 2006 - 10:34 AM

Congrats you will love it im sure, I am waiting for the truck to come in they keep telling "tomorrow".. Cant wait
enjoy your ride and grease your linkage and headset right off the bat and tighten your spokes ,sprocket bolts and nuts and bolts. a:thumbsup:

• kyle450rider

Posted October 07, 2006 - 02:29 PM

congrats brotha!

• barch88

Posted October 07, 2006 - 06:32 PM

Congrats, you will love it.

• Crash 2006

Posted October 07, 2006 - 06:35 PM

Nice man! I have have several guys at work that buy a new WR every year, but a few months ago I got them to buy yellow YZ yamahas! They love them!!!

:devil:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bboyce

Posted October 08, 2006 - 03:18 PM

Well I got some pictures up in my garage...check them out.

I have to say, I absolutely love this bike! The suspension is amasing, and it handles great, just a little front end push. But wow, amazingly light...awsome power, couldn't be more satisfied. :devil:

• PK

Posted October 08, 2006 - 11:04 PM

Congrats, now update your signature before we ride you out of town...

• Ga426owner

Posted October 09, 2006 - 06:10 AM

You bought the best looking bike period..........congrats. I luv mine too...specially now that it is set up perfectly!

• bboyce

Posted October 09, 2006 - 05:41 PM

Congrats, now update your signature before we ride you out of town...

There you go!...I hapily changed it. Mann I love this bike :devil: :thumbsdn:

• rexbond007

Posted October 09, 2006 - 08:19 PM

And change your avitar!

I changed mine, in anticipation of becomeing a yami owner once again.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.