Kouba guys, PLEASE READ NOW!!!!!!!!

No replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 10, 2001 - 09:15 AM

This is a repeat of my previous message. Time is getting close on finalizing this order. A total of 48 have been requested, but so far only 17 have been paid for. I CANNOT order on blind faith, I just can’t. I have learned this nasty lesson over and over again. Hey, people change their minds, that’s all! I am posting on the WR426 websight the confirmed and PAID for orders. If your name is not on this list, we better talk and FAST. I will be posting the final definite orders prior to my call to Kouba. Exceptions have been made to a very few guys, overseas (Guy & Robert Preston – My personal tour guides when I visit their countries!).

If you have ANY doubt that something went wrong, You MUST e-mail me before noon on Friday, December 14, U.S. Eastern Time Zone or call me and leave a message, 603-942-7105. If you get any of my kids to “Let me Know”, your message will be a waste of your time!

If any of you mailed your payment, and you are not on the list, be patient. I will post on Thursday night/Friday morning the latest received payments (I am on midshift).

If anyone wants to go Pay Pal, I CANNOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS, only business accounts do. I am just a lowlife shmuck, and am using PP for persona entertainment purposes.

I talked to Norman Kouba today.
Here is the poop:
He WILL NOT ship ONE T-Handle to anyone, being the minimum order is $25.00. He will pay for shipping, but the price IS $16.00. For those of you that want two or more, this is a viable option.
We can get these for a ONE TIME OFFER ONLY for $11.00 apiece BULK order to one address only, that voluntarily is me. $13.00 WILL cover all my shipping charges. It it does not, I WILL EAT THE DIFFERENCE! It is OK, really!
For WR/YZ models, and CRF Honda (hurry up CRF250, I want one!!), nothing special on the install.
DRZ Suzuki models are special. PLEASE see his web page on installation:
www.koubalink.com/fuelscrew.html
I recommend EVERYONE take a final glance at the web page (does it seem like you are signing away your life for some reason?) to rest assure yourself that you want to take this plunge!
For any "new readers", this is an adjust on the fly (well...with the bike stopped) carb fuel screw adjuster. The advantage is it is installed in the carb and WILL NOT fall out. For those of you (like me) that blow cash on graphics, pipes, airboxes, suspension mods, beer (hey, beer is in a WHOLE DIFFERENT CATEGORY!) this is less than a drop in the bucket. EVERYONE that has one swears by them.
The shipping is the same for everybody, but I must ask for U.S. equivelent dollars. For example, I think Austraila is running 66% of US currency .
I have a Pay Pal account under: kwho163@hotmail.com. I do prefer a bank check, money order, traveler check, personal check IF SIGNED IN BLOOD , etc.
If you question my honesty, I welcome anyone to Firebomb or Molotov Cocktail my house if I screw you over. Give me a heads up so I can get my bike and gear out the house !!
Please reply via the Personal Messsage Icon or sendme an e-mail, kwho163@hotmail.com. I will need to know how many desired, complete mailing address, how you want to pay would be nice, anything else pertinent (secret jet specs for a 99WR, if your Sister is availbale for a date (with my Wife’s permission – doubtfully - ) etc ).
I want to place this order NLT (Navy slang for No Later Than) Friday, December 14, 4 pm United States - Eastern Time.
Glad to help out ANY ThumperTalk Member!!
Kevin
--------------------
'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, "JK" Carb APJ mod, Mobil 1 15W-50.

Posts: 933 | From: Northwood, NH | Registered: Nov 2000 | IP: Logged

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.