• pgiinc

Posted October 06, 2006 - 06:54 AM

I don't have the manual but would like to know what it says for starting

• thouk

Posted October 06, 2006 - 07:50 AM

http://194.19.84.6/x...650R_manual.pdf

• 2000 xr650r

Posted October 06, 2006 - 08:16 AM

I dont recall starting instructions in my manual but here is the recomended method.

Cold engine full choke. Push kick starter till you hit the hard spot. Pull the decompressor lever in and push the kickstarter down about a inch. Let the kickstarter recoil to the top and kick it all the way through. Should start after one or two kicks. After its running move the choke to about half till it warms up. The 650r is very easy to start because of the long kick starter. I only weigh about 140pds and mine starts fist kick. BTW for any questions first, log in and use the seach method that is located on the top right of the fourm. Its been cover many times before.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boston Mangler

Posted October 06, 2006 - 09:30 AM

most cool!

are there any of these available for the L online? my boss would love my printing on out on the printer at work! :devil:

• pgiinc

Posted October 06, 2006 - 10:59 AM

I was looking for the owners maunal not the shop manual I have that

• mrstein69

Posted October 06, 2006 - 01:38 PM

Lot's O maunals in hear.. but... not the user maunal... just posting it up.

http://www.bikechatf...pic.php?t=41567

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.