xr650r tank/shroud graphics

5 replies to this topic
  • xr650rkyle

Posted October 05, 2006 - 03:29 PM

Bought a used 650 but did not have any grapkics.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Ramcc4x4

Posted October 05, 2006 - 04:43 PM

Do you want to replace the stock graphics, have "custom" graphics made, or get one of the many aftermarket sets?

• xr650rkyle

Posted October 05, 2006 - 05:51 PM

I would like the stock graphics but I think they come as part of the shroud set ($80-90) from HONDA. CAn you buy just stock factory graphics by themselves?

I looked into aftermarket and the only one I saw was the EVO set by factory effex

Is there any others out there?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 1Hondalover

Posted October 05, 2006 - 07:25 PM

All of the OE graphics are available from Honda alone. It is a factor of what you like vs. how long you think graphics should last (or rather, how often you want to change them). I personally don't like aftermarket graphics. Not only do I like the clean OE look, most aftermarket graphics don't stay on for long.

The OE Honda stuff is just like the rest of the bike.......QUALITY! I put some OE tank graphics on a used IMS tank and with the exception of a few race scratches, they are beautiful after 2 years.

• philipstjohn

Posted October 06, 2006 - 05:39 AM

Check out the link below. I just bought a tank decal at almost half price of what the dealer wanted.

• xr650rkyle

Posted October 06, 2006 - 01:35 PM

Cool I found them under "stripes" at their web site.
Thanks! :devil:

Related Content

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  47 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.