Yamaha Finance

7 replies to this topic
  • Huckster

Posted October 05, 2006 - 02:28 PM

Can you fill out the application on line? I was on the Yamaha site and they have 0,0,0 for 6 months on 07's with the Yamaha card, but I could not find a link to fill out an application.

• dsrtridr

Posted October 05, 2006 - 02:49 PM

I did mine over the phone with the dealer I purchased the bike from. Took about 3 minutes max.

• Huckster

Posted October 05, 2006 - 02:56 PM

Is there any way to get prequalified? I would like to know before I walk in and try to work a deal.

• dsrtridr

Posted October 05, 2006 - 04:29 PM

That's what I did. After approximately 3 minutes or so they gave me the amount and rate I qualified for. If you do qualify check your local banks and credit unions for a better rate before the intro rate expires.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tnl

Posted October 05, 2006 - 09:18 PM

Is there any way to get prequalified? I would like to know before I walk in and try to work a deal.

I bought mine last year with the Yamaha card. Just about anyone can get pre qualified but the question is: like you said how much and more importantly the interest rate pending your credit score. still paying mine off :devil:

• Huckster

Posted October 06, 2006 - 02:35 AM

I want to take advantage of the 0,0,0 for 6 months and my credit score is high.

• RCannon

Posted October 06, 2006 - 03:34 AM

You can fill out and qualify at one store and buy from another if you cant do the online thing.

• jamiehughes

Posted October 06, 2006 - 04:20 AM

i've always done it through the dealers also,had them fax me a credit app, filled it out and faxed it back and knew what i was financed for in about 20 minutes. i do know the salesmen i buy from real well so that probably makes it easier for me to do. i have done all my bikes and my polaris this way. sure makes it easy to impulse buy.if you tell them what kind of bike you want they will run the financing report with that figure.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.