Fully dual-sported California 00' WR400 for sale

4 replies to this topic
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted December 09, 2001 - 08:10 PM

I'm selling my Yamaha. It's a canadian model 2000 WR400. It has the correct VIN# for dual sporting. It's plated with a green sticker. For anybody that wants a California sreet legal dirt bike this one fits the bill. The bike has 950 miles on it. Here is a list of the upgrades.

Pro taper bars
Baja Designs dual sport kit
White Bros. E-series pipe
Panoram computer
Scotts CNC machined top triple clamp
Scotts stabilizer mounting bracket
Scotts stabilizer post (I'm keeping the stabilizer)
New Dunlop 606 DOT tires (excellent D/S tires)
SideWinder Platinum O-ring chain (The same one Robby Knievel uses)
SideWinder Titanium/Moly rear sprocket
2001 Clutch basket (some 00' baskets were flawed)
Thumper radiator guards
Acerbis bark busters
White Bros. Enduro skid plate
Yamaha rear fender pouch

I also have the stock chain and rear sprocket (Both in great shape). I have a 13 tooth counter sprocket for the bike. I also have the stock top triple clamp. Comes with the Yamaha shop manual.

The reason I am selling this bike is I just bought a 02' KTM 520 EXC and I don't need two bikes.

Asking $4,500.00. I am located in the S.F. bay area. If interested I can be contacted through the following: ambrooks@pacbell.net
T-Talk P/M
(408) 230-0804

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted December 10, 2001 - 07:52 AM

I was thinking about upgrading from my '99 to a '00 but I heard you had some funky custom 'short' seat foam installed..... Deal breaker right there :) If you need stock height seat foam I have the foam/cover that came with my IMS tank/seat that I'm not using.

Anyhow, anybody looking for a well maintained bike should give Mike a call.

Brian

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted December 10, 2001 - 11:20 AM

I appreciate the offer Brian. Monty has already made the same offer so I'm "covered". I wouldn't want to limit my market to just the under 6' crowd..... :) . How was the riding up at Middle Creek on Saturday? Monty, Ratso, Howard and myself went to Digger Pines on Sunday and it was pretty nice!

Mike

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted December 10, 2001 - 12:50 PM

Middle Creek was great - no dust, plenty of traction, just a bit of mud. Planning on going back Sunday if anybody is available.

Brian

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted December 15, 2001 - 07:46 AM

^

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.