Thor boots for sale-size 13

4 replies to this topic
  • miked

Posted December 09, 2001 - 05:14 PM

Pair of size 13 THOR boots. Nice $50.00

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted December 09, 2001 - 05:26 PM

Have pictures? What model What color? What year? How much for shipping?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • miked

Posted December 10, 2001 - 12:46 PM

They are black. I used them about twelve times. They are very clean. Only visable marks anywhere is on the sole where I kick start the bike. They are THOR boots. steel tipped toes. Four buckles up the sides and velcro at the top. They are still new enough they stand up and hold their shape like new. I hurt myself and sold my bike. Inside is like new. No disappointment here. I'm guessing under $10.00 shipping anywhere in the U.S.

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted December 10, 2001 - 06:04 PM

I know they are Thors, but what is the model name/number? I would like to know so I can check them out before I fork over the dough! You are working on a buyer. Ryan

• miked

Posted December 11, 2001 - 04:25 PM

I believe they are Thor T-20 Boots and sold for $130.00 at my local Yamaha shop. The only thing listed on the inside is a tag with a "#327 Boot"
I will get a camera and send pictures to anyone interested.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.