Question for Western Australian WR riders

3 replies to this topic
  • SID013

Posted October 04, 2006 - 07:21 PM

I have read many threads throughout TT for some time now & would like to get my suspension setup properly for my weight & riding style but I have been unable to locate a suspension guru here in Western Australia. Can any of you Western Australian riders recommend anyone or will I have to pull all my suspension off & send it to the Eastern States & wait several weeks & risk losing it in transit.

TT is a great forum & it has helped me heaps in fine tuning my bike. :devil: But some things I would rather leave to the pro's.

Thanks in advance.

• flatnacker

Posted October 04, 2006 - 07:41 PM

Mate try looking/posting on its a great aussie site and Im sure they will be able to help

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SID013

Posted October 04, 2006 - 07:50 PM

Thanks for that. It's always great to have more local resources to draw on. :devil:

• gregwr450f

Posted October 04, 2006 - 11:07 PM

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.