looking to sell

3 replies to this topic
  • azfabguy

Posted October 04, 2006 - 11:47 AM

I am thinking selling my 06 XR650r. What do you guys think it is worth?
It is uncorked, plated, and has less than 300 miles on it. It also has the extended warranty.
add ons include:
4.6 gal IMS tank
Pro Taper Flatbars, grips and pad
Trail Tech Vapor computer
XR's only billet choke plate and High-Flow Side Panel Kit
Maxxis 6006 rear tire

plus all of the stock parts that were removed

• squatpuke

Posted October 04, 2006 - 01:10 PM

I want it....but I can't afford it : (

If you want to give it away, I'm right up here in Flagstaff.

Price? I'm guessing 7K with the mods?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adam574

Posted October 04, 2006 - 01:16 PM

7k are you kidding. i would say somewhere between 4500-5000.

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted October 04, 2006 - 02:02 PM

I want it....but I can't afford it : (

If you want to give it away, I'm right up here in Flagstaff.

Price? I'm guessing 7K with the mods?

SEVEN!! HA! I agree with dude, $4500.00 to 5G if perfect, they aren't that good as resale from new and brand new you can get them for under 7K man!

I just googled it, 5790.00 brand new! Id say try to get $4500.00 for it....good luck. Why do you want to sell it? Ill trade you a trick fast nice car for it. It is a 1995 Taurus SHO, 5 speed, new 17s and tyres, 300hp, 160mph topend, 30mpg, real sleeper, took it to the strip once, 14.45 corrected! Very reliable has 105K original miles on it and I never drive it to keep it pristine. Live outside Albuqueruque.....

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.