IMS 3+ gal up for trade?

4 replies to this topic
  • mangler

Posted October 02, 2006 - 06:43 PM

I am looking for a stock size 03 WR450 tank, prefer natural if ya have one.

I do have an IMS 3+ gal tank in great shape we could trade even if anyone wants. Or let me know your price.

Let me know! thanks

:thumbsup:

• mangler

Posted October 03, 2006 - 05:14 AM

My WR has all black plastics, so I really want to stay with a neutral color. Obviously blue tank would look a bit odd. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rolfie

Posted January 07, 2007 - 05:09 PM

i have a question regarding the ims tank installation. how did you get on with the petcock being so low? did you modify the nipple into the carb? i have bought a ims and it seems low and you have to loop the fuel line. I have the standard tank, but blue so I guess of no use to you.
Thanks
Steve

• NavyNuke

Posted January 07, 2007 - 08:53 PM

Posted Image
don't think all black with a blue tank is horrible, but I got my 3.something gallon tank from a guy on here for 100 bucks.

• GMC3500HD

Posted January 08, 2007 - 01:19 PM

I've Got A Stock Blue One Off A 04 Wr450. Let Me Know If You Are Interested.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.